Sunday, March 29, 2009

Again Again


The old door is gone!

The new framing is in!

The new door is in!

Looks so great!


AJ loving Panda

AJ 1st time picking up Panda, she got better after this. hehe

AJ playing with Panda


Panda hiding in Ginger's chest


Panda hiding in Nancy's Chest/neck!

Leah kissing scared Panda

Leah walking up to Panda, and Panda trying to get away.

The new addition to this piece - the ribbon


Well, I got up early again! And this time before the alarm went off! Of course my waking up/opening my eyes was accompanied by severe numbness and pain in my arms and hands and findgers :-( It went away after a few minutes. But I'm sooo confused, I hate that I get that when I wasn't even sleeping on my arms.


Yesterday was a great day. Received my 1hr massage, our new sliding glass door was installed, I visited with Ginger all afternoon and into the night, and spent some quality time with the hubby before bed. Oh yes and Ginger and I put together (97% complete) a scrap book of all of our wedding greeting cards and memoribilia. And also, I found a pretty ribbon to place into our framed marriage cert with vows. There was a large gap between the two and the ribbon we found was perfect! And then there was also the cousins puppy date... well, that didn't go as we planned. Leah is a very large dog/breed and she is 3 times the size of Panda. Leah can't help but pounce and poke at Panda rougher than Panda can accept as friendly playing. Panda was very scared and probably thought Leah was going to eat her up. Instead, Panda really enjoyed hiding in our chest/neck areas while Leah was out in the yard. We hope later, after Leah goes through obedience training she will be calmer with Panda. Throughout the day, AJ loved holding Panda.

Today starts with Church (Oh boy need to get ready soon!) then we are going to Johns Incedible Pizza for AJ's 4th Birthday celebration! I have some projects planned for after that - I'm sure! Not sure what Michaels plans will be later today.


Happy Birthday to Jeff and AJ today!


Have a great day!
Love, PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment