Monday, March 30, 2009

MUNday

(Just a thought -- I could post pictures on here for days!! But I think I need to let up on that for a bit -- at least for today)

Yesterday was a very nice day, the weather was fabulous too. We went to church in the morning and during church I felt an urge to look for our unity candle set again after church. And sure enough I finally found it! It was the only thing we were missing from our wedding and the coordinator told me she thought she gave it to someone after the wedding. Nope, it was in our box in the church's candle room.

Afterwards we had a bday lunch for AJ at John's Incredible Pizza, and then played in the fun zone -- we earned tons of tickets for AJ and then in the end she cashed in on over 1300 tickets. She picked out Princess Dominoes game as her prize. We all then went over to Ginger & David's house and enjoyed watching AJ open presents and we enjoyed Ginger's Bunny cake.

Later Michael and I went over to his parents for dinner and a nice visit. I worked on filling up another picture album with the photos from our table top camera's at the wedding reception. I still have a few more wedding projects to do and then I think I'm all done. Phew. But not yet... soon.

Panda and Comet are doing good. Comet is tollerating Panda so much more, and Panda is doing great with her potty training and learning to sit.

Today I've enjoyed a heartfelt email from Julie, I have a lunch date with some friends in 40 mins, need to email Melanie a letter later, work on my easter greeting (keep putting it off, easter is coming very soon!), get the gift I've picked out for Ginger, and work on 1 or 2 wedding projects. Michael plans to get through work, come home and relax... something I should be learning from him! Cause I don't seen to listen to my body much... my hand hurt while I am typing right now and thus I continue.

I have lots of work to catch up on... I am falling behind on tasks at work... I find myself having trouble focusing and I'm mixing things up A LOT. Those of you who know me should know what a perfectionist I am... so I actually want to cry sometimes when I mess up, but I'm at work so I hold it back pretty good.

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment