Thursday, March 19, 2009

Turdsday

So yesterday afterwork I didn't end up just going home and relaxing - big surprise there! Instead I went over to Target, did some light shopping and printed a lot of photos. Some from the special b-day photo shoot I did for Michael, and some from our weddng that I plan to mail out to some family members and to our wedding party. When I got home I tended to Panda - who's becoming a potty-pants puppy, I'm going to put a diaper on her! hehe I gave some loving to Comet too so she wasn't feeling left out. Then I went to bed. I guess I didn't do that much when I got home last night, but I had stood at the photo printing machine for way too long and my feet were killing me. I grabbed an ice pack from and iced them for a while before going to bed.

This morning, Turdsday -- I discovered that I had left the envelope of special-secret photos in my cart at Target, Ooops! Here I was trying to be discrete, my friend Kim had joined me at Target last night and helped be the look-out and covered the moniter that showed thumbnail images of the "private" photos.... Oh well, to make a long story short, after searching all of the carts we could this morning, a target employee finally turned them in - just as I was giving up hope and heading over the the photo printing machine to print them all over again. I over heard them being turned in - and so I immediately walked over to confirm what I heard... yep they were my photos! Horay!

I'm planning on going over to Michael's parents tonight to visit for a bit and I may have to bring their grandchild Panda over too. Only 2 more days til Michael returns! YAY!

Have a great day! Love, PJ

2 comments: