Yesterday I somehow mustered through the day. I was in such discomfort all day that I think my attitude at work began to go sour. Later I went over to play Darts and my mood cheered up when Delfina got there. :-) I also talked with Michael for a bit beforehand. He had given his big presentation earlier in the day and felt it went okay, he wasn't sure what the reason was for no one having any questions afterward... I assured him that it was most likely because he was very thourough! The darts game went on with many losses for us - as usual. hehe We actually won 1 out of the 9 games though - thanks to our sub-Noel! :-) Hey we are going to earn our trophey at the end! yep, they give a donkey trophey to the team that is in last place. :-) It's all about having fun and not so much winning or losing. One of my highlights in the dart game was my double hits on the bullseye!
Happy Wednesday, today is Michael's 29th birthday! I wish he were here, but he'll be home Saturday and we have a BBQ planned for then. Today I plan to take my car back to Toyota to fix what they were supposed to have fixed - something with the new belt they put on may have a "burr" that is causing my car to horribly squeel when I turn it on. The squeel goes away shortly there after though. I may go get some more pictures printed after work, and then it's rest rest rest in the plans for me tonight! I feel way better than yesterday, but could use some more rest. My doctor is increasing my medicine starting today, so I'm hoping I get more relief in the days to follow.
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment