Two heads are better than one
Panda is licking Comet
The calm before the storm... Comet finally gets fid up after a couple minutes, bites Panda and runs off. Disaplinary Action followed...
---Okay so it took me a few posts on here to realize there was no need to say the date twice! ---
Yesterday I was successful in retreiving a chunk of my money back from a car service that didn't fix the problem. And they threw in a couple of free oil changes. That was mighty nice of em. last night was nice, Julie and I had some steamed fresh pasta dinner (Frozen kind, but delish!) and watched part of a movie on TV, can't remember the name. And of course panted the nails. This morning is not starting out so well, I kept waking up all night in sweats and I don't feel so well - body aches are pretty bad, I almost called in sick, but I'm going to try and tough it out. It's St. Patty's Day and I have a green outfit to wear, lunch to have with Kristin, and it's Darts night... Oh boy, I think I'm in for it. Have a great day, Love, PJ
Shame on you Comet for biting Panda!
ReplyDeleteBEHAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!