Comet - checking things out in MJs Suitcase...
Yesterday we got MJ to the airport early, ontime for registration, bag checking, and getting through security by the required time... we also double checked the flight before leaving the house and it appeared to be "ontime". But to MJs surprise as he got to the gate -- US Airways Flight was going to be late. So he then missed his connecting flight in Phoenix. In reaction to this and the 4 other times he's been traveling to and from hom and they messed up his schedule, he wrote them a letter and does not plan to fly that airline again.
I left the airport at about 11:30am and headed on my way to Weldon, CA. It was a bit overcast on the bakersfield side of the Canyon (Hwy 178), but it cleared up along the way and was absolutely beautiful. I had a great visit with mom-Paulette and granny-Taylor. I got home around 8pm, took care of Comet and Panda, and managed to get some emails and things done before bedtime. Okay - bedtime became a little later than I wanted/planned (after 11pm), but that is how it goes for me when I get on my computer! Today is.... well... the Monday blues... I miss my hubby and my body has been hurting more than usual for the past 3 days. I'm starting to think maybe I've reached a tolerence level. Granted I am on a low dose of Lyrica and have room for increase, but I don't think I want to be put on a higher dose. I am going to be exploring more natural remedies for Fibromyalgia. Tonight I have plans with Julie --- "Toes night". Our nails shall look so pretty by this evening.
Have a great day!
I left the airport at about 11:30am and headed on my way to Weldon, CA. It was a bit overcast on the bakersfield side of the Canyon (Hwy 178), but it cleared up along the way and was absolutely beautiful. I had a great visit with mom-Paulette and granny-Taylor. I got home around 8pm, took care of Comet and Panda, and managed to get some emails and things done before bedtime. Okay - bedtime became a little later than I wanted/planned (after 11pm), but that is how it goes for me when I get on my computer! Today is.... well... the Monday blues... I miss my hubby and my body has been hurting more than usual for the past 3 days. I'm starting to think maybe I've reached a tolerence level. Granted I am on a low dose of Lyrica and have room for increase, but I don't think I want to be put on a higher dose. I am going to be exploring more natural remedies for Fibromyalgia. Tonight I have plans with Julie --- "Toes night". Our nails shall look so pretty by this evening.
Have a great day!
Love,PJ
Comet is too cute! A "toes night" sounds delightful!
ReplyDelete