
(Grandma pooped Panda out last night!)
Yesterday after making it through work, I ran over to Aaron Brothers and found a matte board to include in the Keepsake Marriage Certificate that I'll be having Calligraphy'd this evening and then eventually hung in our hallway. I came up with an idea that I think is neat, I'm going to add our written vows around the 19th century replica keepsake marriage cert! After running the errand I came home took care of the kids (Comet and Panda) -- Panda always requiring more care. And then I packed up a bunch of stuff and headed over to Mom & Dad's - of course bringing along Panda. Panda was on her best behavior at Grandma & Grandpa's -- so all my talk about how bratty Panda has been doesn't get believed. Hmph! During the visit, I ate some yummy din din, wrapped Michael's bday gift, and put all of our wedding photos in an album (finally). Now we can make a list of the photos we still want to print.
This morning came too soon. I was up at 6:30 tending to Panda, whom I might say is doing very well in her crate at night (this was her 3rd night). Then I stuck her in her day-time play pin and went back to sleep. I felt o-k-a-y, but I longed for more sleep.
Afterwork I will be meeting with the Calligraphy person and then running a couple errands to shop for MJ's B-day BBQ that we are having tomorrow. After that I'm sure I have some plans to do things around the house.
Have a great day,
Love PJ
Panda is acting just like a regular kid. They always misbehave at home and are perfect little angels for Grandma! well, guess that is better than the other way around. Sheri
ReplyDelete