I'm visiting family in Arizona this week. I left home on Sunday at 9:15am & I got to my Aunt's place around 5:30. Made about 5 stops along the way. It was a long drive, but I made it and am glad to be here for a long visit. I plan to head home on Friday morning. Since my arrival we've been having fun catching up, chatting about science, a little bit of politics, and other stuff. Loading up on a bunch of laughs too. Yesterday my cousin Stephanie and I went out to lunch at this Tai food place and then cruised through a vintage thrift store. We then met up with my friend Chanel from highschool and saw the movie "Couples Retreat". For dinner my Aunt Jeanie took me to this new italian restaurant at the mall... very fancy and the servers treated us like royalty.
That reminds, MJ and I snuck in a date on Saturday night before I left town, we went to Dawar's for ice cream and then saw the movie "The invention of Lying"... it was a 10pm showing and some people showed up with a baby... interesting.
My Aunt Jeanie & Uncle Ron are off work today & tomorrow an my Aunt has Thursday off too. So I'll get to pester them all day for the next few days. :-) My cousin Cory and Stephanie have been around a lot so it's been nice visit with them. In the past when I've visited for 1.5 days I usually missed them in their busy schedules.
MJ is at home taking care of the pets all by his lonesone... I'm missing him just as much as he is missin' me.
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a pretty cool time you're all having there. Tell Chanel hello for me and have a safe trip back home to hubby, the Panda and Comet.
ReplyDelete