Lets see, I can't remember much about the last two nights,... One of the things I can remember is that we finally watched one of our Netflix movies that we have been holding onto for 3 weeks now... "Crash" -- What a rollercoaster movie... lots of twists and loved how they all tied together somehow... Good movie.
We just had that baby shower for a co-worker, and everyone liked the Diaper Cake we made. :-) There could be a future in that for us. heheh We plan to make another one next month for another friend of ours.
Tonight, MJ and I will be going over to mom and dad's for dinner. And also we will be having Brownie Sundae's in Stephanie's memory for her birthday today - a lovely suggestion made by her sister Amy. Steph loved dessert and brownie sundae's were her favorite.
I'll be leaving town Saturday morning to joins some friends for a Bachelorette Party in Vegas. We are coming back on Sunday. Wish me luck at winning some money on one of the slot machines... I usually only play with a $20 bill and then call it quits.
Not sure what MJ's plans are while I'm gone, but he's told me he'll miss me. This will be the 2nd weekend in a row that I've left for 1.5 days ... oh no! :-)
Have a great day!
Love,
PJ
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment