Thursday, July 23, 2009

Catchin up again...

Lets see, Tuesday evening after work went closely like I planned (see previous blog)...

Wednesday was a bad bad day... but today is 100% better. MJ had to work late so I fended for myself once I got home from clothes shopping (fun fun). I took care of the house, and our loving pets. Comet was a bad comet yesterday morning, but she has since appologized. Panda is still doing well with her leash walking. Though last night during our short walk down the street, she got so frightened of cars and their headlights going by... any suggestions on how to break her of completely getting whacky scared when a car drives by?

As for me, I'm doing alright -- I'm proud to say that I have been getting up earlier and getting into work at a normal time this week and plan to keep it up! (normal time being 8:10am-ish instead of 9:30) **patting my back**

Tonight I plan to hopefully spend some quality time with the hubby. We may snuggle up to one of the Netflix movies that have been sitting in our living room for about 2 weeks now.

Oh yes, and Happy Bday to James yesterday and Happy Bday to Naomi today! (I forget these shoutouts sometimes...)

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment