Monday, June 22, 2009

Lets see if I can remember everything from the weekend. Friday after work... um... oh yea! MJ and I met Autumn & Kim at Chili's for dinner then afterwards I went with Autumn & Kim to see the movie "The Hangover" -- this movie made me laugh so much I was so congested and my throat hurt by the end of the movie. Definitely an Adult humor-movie. On Saturday I ran a couple of errands and then took a nap. Missed Church again. Later Saturday I brought Panda over to meet and play with Gypsy. That was funny and they had a good time (pictures below). Sunday morning I made it to Ginger's Church for their Youth ran service, she was giving a testimony and it was very heartfelt - she did a great job! Later we went over to MJ's parents for Father's day, we brought food from Famous Dave's and brought Panda over again to play with Gypsy. We ate delicious din din and watched "Gran Torino" - wow, good movie.



Look at Panda's eyes!! They are so animated! LOL


Today is famous monday, and I'm so fabulously not fabulous. :-( I'm hoping to feel better later in the week so we can enjoy our trip to Morro Bay!

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment