Well lets see... MJ and I watched "Seven Pounds" wednesday night --- what a movie... I don't want to spoil it for anyone so I'll just say -- prepare to cry!!!! So so so sad... but the movie/story was done so well. MJ BBQ'd some burgers for din din. Yesterday I discovered a lil glitch with something at work... I came across my commission agreement contract from April 2008... I had forgotten what was agreed upon. In addition to my starting base salary in the new position I took over a year ago... starting April 1, 2009 I was to be receiving 1% of all commissions paid to my sales team. I did a little estimated calc and figured I'm owed somewhere in the 400 dollar range, but we'll see what is going to happen. My team didn't act all gun-ho about this when I pointed it out. Everyone is "starving" in the commerical real estate industry... so they probably aren't too happy about having to back pay me... since it will essentially come out of monies they already have received. I was told we will be discussing it in our next team meeting. Hmm we'll see what they say...
The last three mornings I have been getting to work at a more reasonable time (8:30am on Wed. and Thu., and 9am this morning) I think the natural supplement I am taking for the sleep aid might be helping. Though this morning I really wanted to sleep longer... I layed back down after taking care of panda at 7am... and I really really wanted to go back to sleep...
MJ has been having hard days at work this week, I hope his Friday is better and I'm sure he's glad the weekend is here.
Last night we watched "Bedtime Stories" -- I thought it was a very cute and funny movie.
I'll be trying to get some projects done tonight (yep the same one's I've been putting off for weeks now)... not sure what MJ's plans are... most likely enjoying some good weekend relaxation time. :-)
Oh and I found out yesterday that Jim and Laura will be getting the other puppy this Monday. Jim has picked the name "Dakota" for him. They are hoping Gypsy will calm down and be happier being with one of her brother's again.
Have a great day and weekend!
Love, PJ
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment