Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Skinny

It's been a couple days and the long story will be too long so here's the skinny:

-Monday night severe pain in my abdomen
-Tuesday morning Dr. Appt., blood showed up in Urine. Blood test (CBC) was okay. I'm on Antibiotics for 3 days. and I have an ultrasound appt for my stomach. They will be checking for a kidney stone or other reason for the pain. (also good to note that I had wierd severe lower back pain and side pains off and on in the past week - with no result of injury)
-Normal daily ailments from Fibromyalgia plague me as always

MJ has been working hard on projects at work and giving me an abunance of love and support while we try to work our way to my having more good days than bad.

At my work, they just announced we are closing a smaller office we have in Lancaster, CA and from the sounds of it they are in discussions about more possible changes in the future. We have way more expenses than income, so I'm thinking they will be looking at the overhead in our office next.

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment