Friday, May 1, 2009

"MAY DAY" - FRIDAY DAY




Last night MJ and I brought a bunch of stuff over to his parents house - stuff for them to play and watch Panda this weekend. I got all packed for my trip, and we picked up dinner at Panda Express... the photo above was a sign at Panda Express and it made me chuckle.

Today should hopefully go by fast and I'll be on the road to Vegas by 5pm. Depending on how I feel I may make a stop along the way to visit with my Aunt & Uncle -- though they may have already left Barstow for the weekend and since I dont know how I might feel 2hrs into the drive, we were going to play that by ear. The next possibility during my travels might be to see a couple of friends who - coincidentally - are at State line this weekend.

Can't wait to visit with April tonight!

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

1 comment:

  1. HAVE FUN...HI TO APRIL, DON, ELAINE AND WHOEVER ELSE ALONG THE WAY...oops, sorry for shouting. LOL

    ReplyDelete