So we never went to the movies yesterday, but we went out to din din at Tokyo Garden (I had never been). It was yummy. Then we picked up ice cream on the way home at the drive thru baskin robbins... heheh yup a drive thru. Today I got my old body into work by 9:30 and discovered our office had been broken into this weekend. The only thing of value at my desk waas an MP3 player in my gym bag... well, from the looks of it "THEY" went through my desk and my gym bag... but to my surprise, they missed my MP3 Player. THEY got some office digital camera's and took people's money in their drawers, even 3 $1 dollar bills that were each taped up on the partition window of a few people in the office. The dollar bills had ink writing on them too, they were hung for sentimental reasons between the golfing buddies - having to do with bets won, etc. It will be interesting who will eventually get those $1 bills in this world of commerce. My lower back is still hurting from yesterday, have no idea what I did to it, but it feels like I tore something. So I plan to get through today and look forward to a massage tomorrow afternoon.
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
(HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!)
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment