Today I've gone through more rediculousness at work because of my medical troubles. But I'm pushing onward. Today MJ gave a presentation to a very important person in Chevron, I can't remember who the higher figure is, but he was not too nervous once he finished creating the presentation and got the approval from his boss. This presentation wass on the Blade Center that he designed and is implementing for the Bakersfield location of Chevron, someone with a Chevron location in another country wants to learn about it for possible implementation at their location(Sorry can't rememeber the location, but how impressive and important this is for MJ). Later today I have a massage - can't wait. Then plans to pay some bills before our Darts game tonight.
Have a great day,
Love, PJ
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry to hear they're making it rough on you at work. You certainly don't need the additional stress.
ReplyDelete