At last! I've been messing around with this blogger thing for what seems like hours!
Lets see, yesterday I found a file cabinet -- it wasn't the best quality one, but it would do now. :-) I haven't been walking since Thursday after work, since I was having pretty bad nerve pain shooting in my feet and legs just after 1 block. :-( Seems for the past 2 days I have not been feeling better like I had been. More aches and pains in places that didn't bother me as much. And the pins and needles are coming back in my hands while I sleep - which in turn wakes me up throughout the night. Today, so far, has been filled with playing with our pets, taking my car to the service station --- trying to get something fixed that was supposedly already fixed by another place last month... but it wasn't. I'll be disputing the service and charges of the other place this coming week. After dropping off my car, Michael and I had breakfast at Denny's. Today I've been doing laundry and Michael put together a couple of things. Our bar stools that we received from the Garber Family and the file cabinet! Tonight we may watch "Wedding Daze" that we received from NetFlix -- after we get Michael all packed up for his trip. Have a great day! Love PJ
No comments:
Post a Comment