Thursday, February 25, 2010

Update

Started feeling bigger movements from Lucas inside this month, that has been a very cool experience. We've been doing good, MJ busy with work, me busy with stuff around the house, the pets, and errand-running. This morning I have an regular car service, plans with a friend, and then Mom will be getting into town sometime this evening. I'm getting very excited for the Baby Shower coming up this Saturday :-) Can't wait to have fun with all the girls at the party, and then time with mom getting the baby room and stuff all ready. We had a dual bday dinner to attend last weekend at BJs Pizza and that was fun, and we had our maternity photo session on the 13th instead of the 20th... still waiting for the photos to come back, but should have them today or tomorrow. :-) 7 more weeks until out due date... some moments it seems like a long wait still, and other times it feels like it will be here real quick. I'm sure the reality is somewhere in the middle. I have an OB appt tomorrow morning, and then after that one I think they will start seeing me every 2 weeks instead of ever 4 weeks...

For Lent, I gave up Soda and high fatty sweets/junk - 9 days so far and holding strong. Mike gave up red meat and beer (though he hardly drinks beer to begin with).

We also did our tax return this month and are blessed with a nice refund, soon we'll be getting a new A/C unit that is more efficient for our home, pay for our Brazil trip, get the left over necessary things for the baby, and get a new more efficient refrigerator!

Well, all for now. Have a great day!
Love, PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment