Hello February (Already!). MJ & I celebrated our 1 yr wedding anniversary Jan 31st weekend. It was filled with lots of love, fine dinning, ice cream, a beautiful necklace, some clothes shopping and we saw the movie Avatar in 3D. We were both nervouse about how our eyes would handle the 3D, but were pleasantly surprised.
Our pets continue to get along. They never cease to make us laugh and saw "aw" on many occassions.
The baby room is coming along nicely. just waiting on a couple mor decor elements... once it is done, I'll post pics.
I've recently finished making the Baby Shower invitations and mailed them yesterday. I was very happy with how they turned out. I'm looking forward to my mom coming up for the shower and staying a bit longer for a nice visit.
MJ has been busy with projects at work as usual. He has also been doing things with the Knights of Columbus group at our Church.
Aside from the shower at the end of the month, we also have a maternity photo shoot happening on Feb 20, and of course Valentines day.
Back to the present day, we will be visiting with family coming into town this weekend. A cousin of MJ's Brazil family. Marina currently lives in Utah for school I believe, and is taking a trip with her friend ... we are one of her stops along the way.
Until next time, have a good one!
Love,
Peeej
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment