Today was exciting... I walked panda around the school and park a couple blocks away from the house. :-) It was nice. I am going to try and do that walk at least once a day as many days during the week as I can. Later I received 2 different lunch invites and the we all ended up meeting for lunch together! :-) When I came back home I had to take a nap, something wasn't sitting right in my tummy...
Later I took that Diaper Cake over to GG's and she loved it. I visited with her and her family for a bit and came home. MJ and I then went over to his parents to give his dad his bday gift... we didn't end up going last night because MJ came home with an upset tummy.
After visiting with the parents we went and caught that new Tim Burton film "9" ... we both enjoyed it.
Now off to bed.
Have a great night!
Love, PJ
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's good you keep yourself busy. It will help the next 8 months rock on!
ReplyDelete