Thursday, September 3, 2009

Spontanious Vacation!

Don't know if I can remember everything, but I had a very nice time visiting with family in San Diego. Dad did some stuff with my brother (Car stuff and shopping) and I got to have lunch and see a movie (Final Destination 4) with my mom. We all spent the last evening there at dinner together. (Moms treat!) Dad and I got back to Bakersfield around 1:15 Wednesday - we encountered many horrible drivers along the way! I cleaned house while dad read his book. Later dad took me to pick up my scooter (it had been broken since before the new year... and we finally took it somewhere to try and be fixed). I missed riding that bike. When we got home, I got back to some cleaning and Dad to his book. Then he washed his car and I washed my Scooter. I'm planning in placing a for sale ad for it... I don't think I'll be riding it much and it turned out to be an unreliable bike. Lesson learned - go with name brands...

Today I have lots of misc. things to do and should get on em. And I will also be picking up one of our cousins from school, half day today, his mom will be with her youngest boy at a dr. appt and needed this big favor. It's no problem, I love to be able to do it. :-)

Backdated Photos will be coming soon! I have them ready! Just don't have the time to post.

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment