Lets see what can I remember from the last 8 days or so...
On Thursday I played tour guide to my friend's friend in town from Germany... I took him around Bakersfield - the tallest building, downtown, the Fox Theater, the Bluffs over looking the oil fields, and then to the Kern County Museum. Then we met up with my friend for some lunch and she got off work early so my tour guiding was over. Just in time too... I was ready for a nap!
We went to our friend's wedding this past saturday, everything looked wonderful and the happy couple are happily married now. Congrats to Jenn & Noah! We had a little get together at our house after the wedding, some friends were in town from Concord so it was nice to visit some more with them.
On Sunday we had dinner at MJs parents and watched some TV.
I started to feel better overall on Monday this week. So I cleaned the house all day... and got the laundry done. But I suffered the conseqences on Tuesday and my body felt broken most of day. I got myself over to the Kaiser Lab for prenatal screening blood work, got some lunch and headed home for the couch for the rest of the day.
Today we had a plumber come out to fix out water line to the fridge/ice maker... hoping what he did will make the ice maker start to work again! The plumber did an inspection of the plumbing in the rest of the house (part of their service)... and looks like we have a VERY old and not up to code water heater... would have had the previous owners fix that before buying this house - had we had the inspection. Also he recommended we change out the shut off lines underneith the kitchen sink and the bathroom sinks. When we have $1406 we'll give them a call...
I was going to go see a friend of mine and her new baby today, but I'm feeling tired and may just veg out for a while and go see her on another day.
MJ has been busy as usual with work, but not as crazy busy was he was with specific huge projects in July & August.
MJ & I are trying to work out a trip to Colorado for November... hopefully we can wing it. :-)
and last but not least, this Friday will make the completion of my first trimester! yay
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is Colorado your Thanksgiving destination this year? Here's wishing you, Mike and Baby Jones a blessed week ahead! Kudos to Panda and Comet :-)
ReplyDelete