Friday, August 28, 2009

Well just had 2 nice days visiting with my dad. On Tuesday evening we went out to eat and visited at home... MJ worked late (1opm or later both Tuesday and Wednesday nights). On Wednesday dad and I went shopping around at a few places... had lunch and dinner along the way too. Dad sure pooped me out with the running around... of course he'd probably say I did it to myself! hehe

MJ was able to get Thursday off from work so we all spent the day together. We took dad to more places he hadn't been before, Akira's (Tappen style) Lunch, and then MJs parents came over and we all went to Olive Garden. We saw some more family there too so that was nice.

Dad left this morning for Big Bear to visit with my Uncle Don and Aunt Elaine. MJ and I still plan to travel there tomorrow morning and visit for a bit.

One thing big happened this morning, I was "layed off" so for now I have several things to do and so I will be bringing this blog post to a close. I am good though, we just have a few options to explore and 1 thing for sure, in the meantime, I need to jump on filing for unemployment right away.

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

2 comments:

  1. More like emancipated with a stipend.
    I salute your freedom ... Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm singing that "freedom" song ! :-)

    ReplyDelete