Weekend was good. Friday night I finished the laundry and went to bed early. MJ is a night owl so he enjoyed more of the evening.
Saturday we had Ginger, David & Danielle over along with their 5 kids for some swimming and visiting. MJ and I went to Mass afterwards and then later that night we found a $50 gift card for BJs that had been forgotten about, so we went out to dinner in celebration of our 3 yr dating anniversary. I imagine this will be the last time we celebrate our "dating" anniv. and starting next year it will be celebrations of wedding anniversaries. I'm still dealing with lots of nausea here and there, I try to combat it with continuing to eat small meals throughout the day and drink lots of water. I have heard of about 3 other suggestions too for nausea, B.R.A.T., crackers, and some kinds of tea's. I'm learning that this new drink I started on (Mona Vie) really started to help with my fibromyalgia pins and needles in my feet and other parts of my body... but last week the nurse practitioner asked me to discontinue use of it and follow up with my Rhem Dr. if my Fibro gets worse. As soon as I stopped that "natural drink" (made from acai berry) my pins and needles came back full force. So I'll be emailing my Dr. today. MJ and I spent most the day
Sunday at the Saturn car dealership and left with a new car. We traded in our 2 older cars (granted they were okay for maybe a little while longer), we didn't want to pass up a good opportunity during a great sale time. We purchased a new 09 Saturn Aura, ocean mist color, with some nice convenient features. Auto start, to preheat the engine and cool off the inside with A/C before entering the car. Heated seats and mirrors for the winter, Bluetooth compatible (our cells can work with the radio system in the car), On Star free for 1 yr (then have to start paying for the service) - this feature is great because of the emergency feature and GPS tracking through On Star, also we get 30 days free navigation service - Big Bear here I come this weekend with out any problems! On Star also has it's on car phone number too, and we have 130 free minutes for 1 yr. The On Star phone can get calls out where some cell phones may not. We ended our Sunday with a stop off at our friend Sarah's house to see her new home, then we went to MJs parents for a visit and some din din. And finally home to relax a bit before bedtime.
In other news, Panda is still getting a few treatments for her Mange that is looking better and going away slowly but surely. Comet has been having an upset tummy now - poor kitty. And MJ is geared up for a busy week, I was mistaken though, he is not launching the new blade system this week, but there are big meetings and prep going on that he is anticipating late night work at least Wednesday and possibly Friday and on the slight chance, some work over the weekend.
My Dad is coming soon! Talked with him last night and he planned to hit the road today, stay over night somewhere in Sacramento and then arrive to our house some time Tuesday. I have Wednesday and Thursday off from work to visit with him more, and then he plans to leave on Friday morning to head to Big Bear, where my Aunt and Uncle have a place. They stay there every weekend as a wonderful get-a-way from their home and work in Barstow, the life! :-)
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment