Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So Friday night I actually did not do any Portuguese lessons... but I did them on Saturday :-) During the weekend MJ and I did some things around the house, watched some movies here and there, and did some relaxing. On Sunday we had Laura over at the house for some swimming. MJ BBQ'd Hot dogs for din din Sunday.

Monday came and went --- MJ had another busy busy day at work... some of the help he was expecting to get from a co-worker has ceased as they pulled that guy off to do something else. MJ always does the work of 3 or 4 people, not because they ask him to, he just does it on his own. But I think employers get used to it and think you can handle more. It's just more pressure added, and not very good. My work was somewhat busy on Monday, but not super busy... so I had some times here and there just sitting and waiting...

We opened our home up to Ginger, David & Andria last night so they can enjoy an A/C home... while there's is still not working. They plan to stay tonight too. :-)

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment