Don't know what came over me... but I did a lot of unplanned cleaning at the house after work yesterday. I also got laundry done, all the trash dumped, put the dishes away, and took care of the pets. MJ went for a swim with Panda --- it was so cute. He's teaching her how to swim better. We want to buy a dog life vest so she can have more fun and not drown. She gets so carried away with the splashes she makes that she stops paddling her back feet. MJ has started teaching her "swim" and "Step"-- for when she needs to go to the step so she can rest and/or get out of the pool.
MJ grilled Salmon for din din - served with veggies and mashed tators (Yum!) We also caught a movie on the movie channel called "Gost Town". I had already seen it, but MJ hadn't and it's a very cute- heartfelt movie.
Then it was off to bed!
Today MJ has a work dinner so he'll be home later then normal. I have plans to fill my time with (HOPEFULLY) some portuguese lessons, some picture downloadsand some postings.
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That cleaning thing may be inherited from Grandma Maudie. When everything was perfect it just made her day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Day to you and MJ!
Cool! That must be where I get it from, because I sure do LOVE it when the place is all clean! :-)
ReplyDelete