Monday, July 27, 2009

Mundayne

After work on Friday, I came home and packed for my over night stays at Ginger's for Friday and Saturday. Ginger and I talked and talked - almost until the sun came up on Saturday morning --- Okay not that late, just til almost 2am and then lil AJ was up bright-eyed and bushy tailed shortly after 6am. Poor Ginger couldn't keep sleeping, so I felt bad after I got about 2 more hrs of sleep. MJ visited with his parents for a little bit on Saturday, while I went to get my hairs cut, while Ginger took AJ to her friends 4th Bday party (Princess themed - so cute). After my haircut I got together with Kristin for lunch and some shopping at Wal-Mart. We spent about 2 hours making a Diaper Cake. It was our 1st time ever making one and we were pretty pleased with the finished product.



A MASTERPIECE!!!!

Now we just have to be patient and wait for the baby shower that will be at work this Friday. I got back to Ginger's around 6pm and we had dinner, looked at tons-o-pictures from her various trips and then watched The Fifth Element (hadn't seen it in forever, it is a great movie --- wouldn't some of the technology from that movie be great if it were actually in use today?!?!)

We were smarter on Saturday night and didn't stay up too late. MJ had a chance to visit with his friend Jeff around dinner time and then later a few more friends stopped by the house to hang out (Autumn, Jordan, and his friend).


Sunday morning came and I went home. Cleaned up around the house, took care of Panda with all of her medicines we have to give her for the next week or two. She's a "Mangey" dog (non contagious)! Spent some time with the hubby. Then had friends over for hanging out, swimming, pizza, and True Blood! (This HBO series got super steaming and creapy in yesterday's episode!)
I stayed up a bit too late, with no help to the 2 dogs that lundged themselves into our back yard around 10:30am, we had to catch em and squeeze them back through the fence and then screw the fence board back in. ZZZzzzz (Sleepy) I am having some troubles today... is it 5pm yet?

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment