Monday, May 11, 2009

2nd weekend review

Lets see, Friday night (oh boy can't remember a thing)... I think we just relaxed at home and watched a movie. Saturday, I had a nice time with Laura, Geovana, & Helani at the Mother's Day Fashion Faire Lunch and Fashion show. Then Laura and I went to Church at 4pm. When I got home, MJ had come back from his trip to Santa Monica to pick up the Painting he purchased last weekend. In addition to the one I new he was going to get, they gave him an offer on another one that he just couldn't refuse. So we now have 2 beautiful paintings to hang in our home. One will go in the livingroom, and we are thinking of putting the other one in the guest room (future baby room) hrmm. We may end up putting both in the livingroom at some point, but I think it might become "too much" going on along the walls in there. MJ and I then watched a couple of Netflix movies "The house bunny" - a movie in which MJ felt he lost brain cells and reaction time from watching it with me. He said it had too much air-headed-ness in it. I thought it was a cute movie. The other movie was "The Lucky Ones" -we both liked this movie. Sunday we had a BBQ lunch and some pool time. Laura, Ginger, David and AJ came over and we enjoyed the day outside with the pool and inside with some Wii games.

Of course somewheres along the weekend I worked on putting away the laundry from Wednesday night, cleaning up around the house, eating better, doing some walking, and tending to our kids, Comet and Panda. Comet does not like kids for some reason, so we are wondering if she'll be able to stay living with us some day in the future. We had put Comet in the bedroom before AJ came over, but later when AJ was going to take a nap, Laura was bringing AJ into the room and Comet immediately hissed and grawled at her/them. Later Comet was grawling at LAURA! Hmmmm... this is not very good.

This morning I took Panda to the Vet for her Spay and final vaccinations. I'll be calling after 2pm to check on her, and then I can pick her up tomorrow after work. I can get her in the morning, but I don't want to have to make 2 trips across town before work. I hope the Spay will calm Panda down 1 or 2 notches... we'll see. :-)

I'll be posting some photos later, some from the Vegas trip, and from the Mother's Day Fashion Faire lunch.

Have a great day!
Love, PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment