So I obtained a work letter from my doctor as requested from my employer yesterday. Mike baked some cheese breads for dinner last night, while Laura came over and helped me write some of the Thank You's for our family in Brazil. I have 4 left to write and then we will get the package(s) off in the mail very soon! I think it takes like 2 or 3 weeks to be delivered there, maybe even 4 weeks! We also laughed at the way Panda behaves when I'm hosing her off outside. She chases the water and tries to bite it - good stuff.
Today started off okay until the office manager at my work was not satisfied with the Doctor's letter I submitted to her. Long story and I don't want to get my nerves going again. But I "fixed" what she wanted and called it good. Talk about someone trying to be difficult, though she denies it.
I plan to get my car washed in a short while. I always feel better after that AND the car runs great after a wash too. hehee After work I plan to go to Costco to print some more photos for one of the collage frames we still need to hang on our hallway wall. I may work on a small after wedding project that I still have not finished... but I also have a project I need to do for Amy G.
I hope to get it all done by the end of the weekend.
Have a great day! and Mom, I liked your blog today! You sure know how to recap on the happenings of the last several months!
Love,PJ
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment