Last night we ate burritos for din din and also watched a movie from Netflix - "Sunshine", the beginning was hard to follow, kinda slow, but the rest of the movie was good enough to watch! I actually came home from work and didn't do much - which is a rare occassion. I enjoyed the evening relaxing, but of course I did work on abot 10mins of doggy door training with Panda. She's starting to fly through her door like a pro!
This morning I woke up before the alarm - AGAIN. This is strange for me. It has been happening so often now. The difference about this morning was that I stayed awake. It was hard not to crawl back in bed after letting panda out to potty... but I told myself I need to start doing this - getting up at the same time in the morning -ever morning. And going to bed at the same time - every night. It's supposed to be very good for people with Fibromyalgia. Alright now it's off to work for me! Michael already left to be at work for his 8am meeting. We will be off to Darts this evening - I hope our game ends at a decent hour.
Have a great day!
Love, PJ
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have you considered checking into melatonin supplements as a choice for long term sleep management?
ReplyDeleteNo I haven't, but I'll add it to my list! Thanks Anty G-Kneeeeee!
ReplyDelete