Comet is in Panda's Pin again, but against her will :-)
Panda is starting to sleep on her potty training tray... hrmmm....
ICE BOX CAKE - Autumn's signature dish
Kim, Autumn, Jenn, Noah, & Laura
Heather, Jeff, and Jeff's son (Heather's Daughter was somewhere...)
The 1890 replica of the Stone Lithograph Marriage Certificate
Here I am - finally. Yesterday was so nice. I took Panda to the Vet, she got her 2nd set of shots and learned that she is almost double her size from 3 weeks ago. We went and picked up MJ from the airport and it was so nice to be in each others arms again. Later we had a small get together BBQ at the house and enjoyed some games later in the evening.
Today, MJ and I went to an artists home (Jill Thayer) and picked up the finished project of that 1890 Stone Lithograph Reproduction Marriage Certificate I mentioned in a previous post. I found this artist on Friday and she was able to see me and get started on the Calligraphy request right away. The finish product is Beautiful. I thank Sheri for thinking of me for the keepsake. It's now up on our wall in the hallway. We played a lot with panda and comet today. It was fun watching Panda chase and be scared of the wind outside on the grass. MJ and I also grabbed som late late lunch at the Red Pepper after we were at Jills house. We may eventually purchase a piece of art from her to place in our livingroom someday. Tonight I've done a quick sort-through of my desk -- too much paperwork was piling up. So now I've strategically placed the "to-be-filed" pile in another spot. :-) I'm hoping to get a few more things done tonight before bedtime, but time is getting away from me so quickly. MJ should be home soon, he was over at his parents this evening working on some Cable-TV connection stuff for them.
Tomorrow I hope to get my taxes done... we'll see.
Have a great rest of your night. Love, PJ
Have a great rest of your night. Love, PJ
Patty, it looks soooo nice. Can't wait to see it in person.
ReplyDelete